1. Prayer is the essential foundation for all effective ministry.
2. Lost people matter to God and must matter to the church
3. God’s truth through His Holy Word must be communicated with doctrinal integrity and cultural relevance.
II Corinthians 4:2
4. Authentic and loving relationships are essential to spiritual growth and health, and should permeate every aspect of the church.
I John 4: 11 & 12
5. The Lord is the only one worthy of our worship and as His body we strongly desire to do so.
I Chronicles 16:29
6. God has called every Christian to utilize his/her spiritual gift(s) in ministry.
Ephesians 4:11 & 12
7. The church displays the love of Christ by ministering with compassion and care to the poor, sick, hurting, lonely, rejected, and forgotten people of the world.
II Corinthians 1:3 & 4
8. Learning is a lifetime pursuit, and we will provide as many opportunities as possible with the hope that we will draw closer to God and enhance our daily Christian life.
9. Strong healthy families make strong healthy churches, and we will strive diligently to help build loving and respectful relationships within the home.
Ephesians 4:24-25, 6:1-4
10. Excellence honors God and inspires people.