Atlantic Avenue Women’s Ministry
We are ladies seeking to learn and grow in discovering what it really means to be Daughters of Christ. Please join along as events come our way to shape our lives according to HIS will, by having a closer walk with God, building closer relationships with each other, and helping those in need.
Women in Ministry Planning Meetings
A time to get together to fellowship, find ways to help those in need, share ideas, and plan events.
- 2nd Saturday of the month • 9:30-11:30 AM
- Multipurpose Room
Girls’ Night Out
An exciting way to form and extend friendships with ladies in a fun way!
Here’s a great opportunity to join in fellowship while preparing and serving our Sunday Breakfasts.
- An opportunity to study Biblical principles as we connect with other wonderful Christian ladies.
- A great place to grow in any stage of your spiritual journey.
- Studies run year round Tuesday mornings and Wednesday evenings.
Retreats and Special Events
These are times to gather together with ladies to connect and challenge ourselves, while growing in a deeper relationship with God.
Love in Action Ministries
Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality. Romans 12:13
Parents Night Out
As a young parent, do you ever feel you need a relaxing night out? Here’s your opportunity! We will plan a fun evening, filled with loving care, for your children’s enjoyment. All without the expense of a babysitter!
- Infant – 6th grade.
- Dinner will be provided.
- Friday Evenings • 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
For questions and further information about Atlantic Avenue Women’s Ministry activities please contact:
- Team Coordinator: Shelly Shearer
- Wednesday Evening Bible Studies: Shelly Shearer
- Tuesday Morning Bible Studies: Sandy Moore
- Sunday Breakfasts: Connie Alden
- Breakfast Preparations: Ministry Assistant 814-437-3945